Father’s Day is right around the corner and this week we’re sharing our favorite gifts on the market for all dads and grandpas. Even a handful that i’ll be ordering as well! This is a bit of an unconventional blog post for us but, we all have dads and grandpas that we’re shopping for so, why not share?
Activities to enjoy with Dad and Grandpa this Father’s Day:
- Host a family BBQ to celebrate and gather the entire family!
- Go on a hike or walk a nearby greenbelt or trail.
- Take Dad and/or Grandpa out to lunch or dinner (restaurants are starting to open up and I can’t wait to take out my favorite guys).
- Go golfing!
- Go fishing!
- Schedule a family Zoom call for them if you all live far away.
- Gather the grandkids, tools, and supplies to build something with grandpa!
- Host a family game night and get outside games like Yardzee and lawn dominos.
- Plan a camping trip (even if it’s just in the back yard)!
- Send the guys off for beer tasting at the local breweries.
I’ll be visiting my Dad, Step-dad, and Grandpa a few days after Father’s Day and can’t wait to take them all out to lunch and fishing this year. We even have a family Zoom call scheduled especailly for Father’s Day that I know Grandpa will love.
Does anyone else really struggle with Father’s Day gifts? It’s my least favorite holiday to shop for because I feel like all of the gift guides are cheesy and don’t have gifts that I think my guys will enjoy. Here’s a list of the favorite gifts I pulled from a handful of gift guides. Along with the children’s books for my soon-to-be promoted dad and step-dad, I’ll be grabbing the harvesting and gathering bag for my grandpa who has lemon and orange trees, the Yeti Rambler for my Step-Dad who brews his own craft beers, and the outdoor popcorn popper and other grilling tools for my dad.